PROJECT-VENDOR MANAGERS [FT & PT]
We are currently looking for Translation Vendor-Project Managers Full or PT to work in-house and/or remotely (depending on the language combinations).
- Identifying and recruiting suitable legal translators for incoming projects from our internal database or on Proz.com.
- Negotiate competitive rates with translators and interpreters.
- Assign documents to selected translators and project manage ensuring deadline is met.
- Ensure Quality Control is applied for each translation project prior to delivery.
- Experience in translation project management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- In depth knowledge of Proz.com for outsourcing of linguists.
- Knowledge of Trados (or Memo-Q) for Project Management.
- Knowledge of building terminologies and glossaries for clients using CAT Tools.
- Pro-active, self-starter and totally self-reliant; can take responsibility for delivering quality translations.
- Ability and flair to sift out good translators and to put the work required in doing it such as: vetting of CVs, issuing translations tests.
- Good time management skills.
- Telephone friendly.